CRAFT YOUR NOVEL
With New York Times Bestselling
Author Connie Briscoe
Coming Spring 2017 (Now in Beta)
In this course, you will discover how to--
- Find time in your super busy schedule to write your novel
- Create a private, peaceful writing sanctuary in your home
- Stimulate your creative juices and boost your confidence
- Develop a compelling premise for your novel
- Create richly defined settings for both the general locale and the immediate surroundings
- Develop extensive biographical worksheets for the main character(s)
- Develop short, on-point character worksheets for important minor characters
- Avoid creating boring, stereotypical and predictable characters by exploring your characters in depth
- Stimulate your imagination as you create a mind map of important events in the novel
- Create a timeline for characters and events in the novel while considering setup, conflict, escalation, climax and resolution
- Select the right events to turn into scenes and chapters
- Add, delete and move chapters and scenes around as needed to improve pace and flow
- How to write the first chapters and get your novel off to a great start
BONUS! The course will feature videos, slides, worksheets and surveys. You will also be invited to join a private group on Facebook, where Connie Briscoe will guide you, motivate you, respond to your questions and review your assignments.
The beta test application period for Craft Your Novel is now closed!
Many applications were received and there is a chance that we will run a second beta test before launch. If you would like to be notified if we reopen for a second beta test, fill out the short form below. Also if you would like to be kept in the loop about the upcoming launch of Craft Your Novel, including monthly updates, discount coupons and bonuses, fill out the form below.